1. Name: Judy Fort Brenneman
2. What I Do (150 characters): Interpretive writing trainer, writing coach, writer, and editor
3. Kind of eCourse I’m excited to make (150 characters): Excellent, innovative, and effective eCourses for interpretive writers
4. What I am looking for in an Adventure Buddy (150 characters): Flex and bend with life’s challenges without losing momentum; show up as promised; enjoy creative process; understand the difference between “problem-solving” and “fixing”; listen (but stop me if I’m rambling).
5. If you really knew me, you’d know that(150 characters) …This is just the starting point. I am going to figure this out, find ways to make it work wonderfully well, and generate significant income and make a positive difference in the world at the same time.
btw, I didn’t begin as a creative writer (at least, the way the most of the world defines “creative writer”); I got my start as a tech and marketing communications writer, and that happened kinda by accident, when I discovered my writing ability was actually useful in work settings (i.e., they’d actually pay for me to write stuff). Over the years, I’ve changed industries, jobs, and all kinds of other things in my life, but the one thing that’s been consistent is that I always write.
Glad you’re a fellow lover-of-writing, and glad that you’re on the adventure with us!