February 4, 2016 at 3:50 pm #15795
This is what I have come up with so far. I am curious to hear what people think so any feedback is appreciated and welcome.
1. Identify the 3-12 specific transformations that need to happen to get your customer to where they want to go (the ultimate transformation).
I want people to see that the current status quo, how we are currently living on the earth, is not sustainable. The food we eat, the water we drink, the programs around us, the way we communicate with ourselves and our soul is not working. I feel like most people do know this already and I want them to feel that change is possible and does not need to be hard.
1. The beginning transformation will be the realization that we can be better. We can do better. We are more than capable as a species and as individuals to lead healthy sustainable lifestyles. The process begins with the relationship we have with ourselves and how we treat our temple ( Body ) .
1. Physical – Physical aspect will be 2 modules.
1 I will discuss how daily exercise can be very beneficial and easy. I will provide evidence on the health benefits and advantages of being active. Show it can be done even in a busy schedule. 2nd module i will show by how filtering the water we drink and use to cook can have great effects on our bodies. Dr emoto!!! How choosing to eat organic or even grow our own food can allow us to be healthier.
1. The major transformation here will be that people will be motivated to exercise regularly and think carefully about what they put into their bodies.
2. Mental – Will also be 2 modules. –
In one I will talk about affirmations,habits, law of attraction, synchronicities etc In the other I will talk about meditation and benefits of taking time to quiet the mind. Can be as simple as 5-10 minutes a day. Does not have to mean sitting crossed legged chanting AUM but can be as simple as being present while you walk your dog.
1. The major transformation here will be giving people tools to feel more confident, empowered, calm, clear and ready to take on whatever happens to come their way.
3. Spiritual – Will also be 2 modules –
I will talk about intuition and following your heart. How the heart is more powerful than the brain. How to spot and listen to the signs coming from the universe. How to trust that there is a higher power that is guiding you and supporting you every step of the way.
1. The major transformation here is that people will feel connected and supported in their journeys. They will have faith that they are in the right place at the right time to do what they came here to do. They will see the bigger picture and feel empowered to participate.
4. Connecting the 3 – One module.
I will show how the Physical, Mental and Spiritual are all part of the One and are all deeply interconnected. What we do in each has an effect on the other aspects. I will show an activity that will help in bringing the 3 together.
1. The final transformation here will be the realization that the 3 aspects are all connected and when the 3 aspects are brought into harmony with each other, amazing things can start to happen. People will have a new outlook on life and feel capable of reaching for their dreams.February 4, 2016 at 9:59 pm #15878
Bradley MorrisMountain Guide@bradleytmorris
I’m loving the evolution of this @rodolfomenjivar.
My question is how will you facilitate the lessons?
What exercises will you give your students to help them integrate what you’re sharing?
The key to making this the most powerful experience is to make it interactive and engaging, rather than just giving them information and telling them what to do.
Liking where this is going Rodolfo!February 5, 2016 at 4:33 pm #15950
Yes I totally agree with you on that point. I did give some details on that in the next module about “Breaking down lesson outlines” and I will post more on that next time. Thanks @bradleytmorrisFebruary 9, 2016 at 12:23 pm #16298
@rodolfomenjivar, this (which you said) is key: “I feel like most people do know this already and I want them to feel that change is possible and does not need to be hard.”
I think one of your challenges in constructing this will be finding a tone, quantity of information, and delivery sequence that will make the course work for people at several levels of sophistication: from those who are quite new to the ideas and need easy implementation to those who are somewhat more sophisticated and for whom the most useful benefit will be understanding the wholistic approach you are taking.February 16, 2016 at 9:46 pm #17292
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.