March 10, 2017 at 12:13 pm #35664
* What your course is called (name and tagline).
* Healing After Birth – A Healing Program for Mothers Who Were Negatively Impacted by Their Childbirth Experience and Desire Lasting Change… Even if Years or Months After the Birth.
* Who you made it for (what they’re wanting).
* This program is designed, with heart and soul, for courageous mothers who are tired of feeling ashamed, devastated, detached, or disconnected from their self or their child, and are seeking guidance to step forward in their role as a strong mother and woman.
* What the transformation is you’re providing (results).
* A shift from living with negative overwhelming thoughts and feelings as they pertain to their previous childbirth experience, into a state of deep understanding, compassion, and re-connecting with self and family
* How long the course will take them to go through.
* A time commitment of roughly 3 hours a week for about 2-3 months
* A list of some of the tools or lessons you’ll take them through.
* They will be guided through a journey in a safe way, empowering the mother to move at her own pace and take charge of her own healing journey – She is the expert.
* The beginning phase – Creating a solid foundation for successful healing
* The Middle Phase – Diving Into the Deep Waters
* The Completion Phase – Reconnecting to Life & Family as Strong Mother
* Your theme and how that weaves into the experience.
* Navigating the healing waters takes courage, some of the time it is chaotic and storming, and other times, there is peace and calm. Knowing that both exist in our healing journey is paramount – both calm and storm can be present at the same time. The women will be guided along a journey of healing, and they will be encouraged to embrace the metaphor ‘water as healing’ and the power of the elements to guide their way.
* What the regular price is going to be and what your pre-launch special will be.
* Regular price will be $299 – Equivalent to over 20 hours of therapy which would cost between $2000 – $4000 if you were to access individual counselling.
* Pre launch special – $99
* Anything else you feel necessary to share.
* Testimonials from clients who went through the program
* Years of experience and unique offering I bring – Both combined knowledge of birth and midwifery as well as, trauma informed counsellingMarch 10, 2017 at 12:35 pm #35667
This is great, Jennifer! Love the water connection! I’m all about that as well! Beautiful. <3March 10, 2017 at 12:40 pm #35669
Hey Bobbie Jo, Thank you!
I am actually looking for some suggestions/guidance around theme.
I like water – it seems to keep showing up. I also like elements. I might combine them.
If you have time, can you check out my latest post about THEME?
ps. If you have a question for me, or if I can offer feedback on anything you are currently working on let me know and I will check it out!March 10, 2017 at 12:55 pm #35671
Jennifer- can you link to or let me know which campfire title your theme post is under? I didn’t see one that said theme specifically so want to make sure I’m looking at the right one. 🙂March 10, 2017 at 1:02 pm #35676
Yes, it is in the Creation and Ides thread – Transformation – Healing After Birth post, second page, last few posts.
I don’t know how to add a link?
Thanks!!!!!!March 10, 2017 at 5:32 pm #35698
Jennifer @holdthepromisegmail-com, you can add a link by
a) copying the URL in the address bar of the page / post you want to share
b) click on the little icon that looks like a chain link (third from the right)
c) paste the URL in the pop up box. If you click the gear icon on the pop-up box, you can check the box that says “open link in new tab.” This would keep the post in one tab and open the page you’re sharing in a different tab. Handy for going back and forth between the two when offering feedback.
Let me know if that works for you or if you have questions.March 12, 2017 at 1:16 pm #35718
Hey Jennifer… This is what I found for your theme post, let me know if I got the right one:
After an awesome first connection with Sharyl, she highlighted some words I said: Sacred & Athletic.
That said, I feel these words are more descriptors for the Best Birth Bootcamp – The prepare for your next birth course.
However, something was really ignited about those words because BOTH are true components of the journey of birth. However, not sure how to translate them over to healing.
As for healing – I use the metaphor Midwifery For The Soul. I have written about this. Healing is akin to birthing. And what I am seeing these mothers do is complete their birthing experience. They are going into places inside that they were afraid to touch in labor, and they are showing up with so much courage. It is truly beautiful.March 13, 2017 at 5:40 am #35726
Bradley MorrisMountain Guide@bradleytmorris
Beautiful observations Bobbie Jo!
How’s the theme’ification going Jennifer?
(remember, it can be simple and easy to incorporate — what is the world you want to invite these mommas into?)March 13, 2017 at 5:55 am #35728
Hey all, thank you for the check in. Bobby Jo, I will see if I can link the one I was referring too, but thank you for searching through all my posts! This one was the beginning of my thoughts around theme.
Bradley, yes, good question. I would like to keep it simple.
I am leaning towards using water, and the elements. But as far as a journey theme goes, again, the more complicated one is the birth metaphor to re-birth the self. But, the more simple idea would be a ‘trek’ or ‘walk’ as a journey or like Lorraine said (I think) using the metaphor of ‘El Camino’ … a spiritual trek or even perhaps, West Coast Trail hike.
I like the idea of the elements because they are tangible and I talk about them…BUT how do I create an overarching theme for the journey, this is my question. It seems complicated ha!
I mean I could use the metaphor of Innana, and her the story of feminine transformation.
Or the image of spiral – which I love.
AHHHHHHH why is this hard? Do I need a theme?March 13, 2017 at 10:51 am #35742
Hey Jennifer! I think I found it. It was a few more pages in.
What feels best to you? You can keep it as simple as you’d like. I’ve noticed you bring up the water and the elements a lot. They totally work for this and it sounds like they are starting to come together for you. Did you watch Moana? I just watched it – twice. I love it! There’s land (islands), water (ocean voyage), and a spiral (healing the ‘heart’ of the mother) and oh so much more! You should check it out! Perhaps it will help awaken your theme.
Breathe into it. Journal. I really feel like you have it. Quiet the mind and listen to the heart. It’s there. (Oh, and watch Moana! haha)March 13, 2017 at 10:58 am #35744
Oh yeah, it’s got fire and wind too. It’s got all the elements in there! Perhaps it will even give you an idea of how to bring them together in a way that fits for your journey.March 13, 2017 at 12:45 pm #35751
Awesome suggestion, I am going to go watch it 🙂 Thank you!!!!May 3, 2017 at 9:59 pm #40243
Wow, @holdthepromise, this looks amazing and invaluable.May 8, 2017 at 5:47 am #40793
Thank you @christy for the support and encouragement. I need to hear this because I have hit a wall 🙂May 8, 2017 at 4:43 pm #40859
Bradley MorrisMountain Guide@bradleytmorris
We’re here for you Jennifer and the good news is, people want what you’re creating! 😀
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.