January 21, 2016 at 3:47 am #12389
I’ve been doing a lot of visioning and crafting of this course for the past few weeks before beginning this great e course adventure, and it’s been nice to take a little deeper dive and refine. Here’s a little peak into the process as it is unfolding…
I have two main categories of WHO, both of whom I feel can be supported by my e-course offering. As We move up the journey map mountain, however, there will be different upper levels for them.
The first group is mamas who are overwhelmed and, simultaneously, underwhelmed by life as m-o-m. Stagnant, stuck, and bored, out of touch with their soul wisdom and envisioning a more conscious and connected existence with their children, bodies, partners, and divine design. These women know there is something they are missing, and have an idea that with the right support, inspiration, and community they might be able to find it and infuse it into their lives again. Many of these women have never actually made deep contact with their true SELF in their lives, and now that they are mamas they are feeling the urgency to connect in with their heart light. They are looking for tools to help them live a life of beauty and connectivity.
The second group are highly ambitious, high powered, wealthy successful mamas who are straddling the great divide between motherhood and career. They are experiencing separation from their children, homes, partners, and juicy selves. They are perhaps more “empowered” than the first group, though no more satisfied. They have “accomplished” a lot, and still are not feeling connected with the deeper gifts and beauty that comes through being a mother. They wonder – should I stop working to be with my baby? Or will I go crazy in a house alone with a __ year old? They are attracted to a laid back bohemian natural beautiful lifestyle, and are not sure how to open up to that realm or if they are ready to or wanting to sacrifice their position or career. They are looking for tools to help them integrate being “themselves” and being someone else’s mama.
The course will incorporate the following elements, among others 😉
1) vision and imagination – What is my ultimate vision of my life as a mother? what am i wearing, eating, doing in a typical day? who are my friends? What role does my partner have? Etc…
2) Healing – lineage clearing, ho’o ponopono with their own mothers, parents, identifying and releasing core wounds and also any previous pregnancies that were not full term. Womb wisdom, moon cycles…
3) Cleansing – Home, body, mind, organizing and decluttering, beautifying
4) Self care/self love – art and craft projects, meditations, affirmations, rituals, involving all of the senses
5) Nourishment – gentle parenting practices, recipes, activites to do with the children
6) Commmunity – BEing in the greater world – sacred service, entrepreneurship, connection to other mothers
Diving back into the process, that’s my share for now. Thanks everyone for bringing your own e courses to life here! So fun!!
OK here’s the refinement, couldn’t go to sleep til it was finished 🙂 It’s almost 3 am! I must be inspired or something right..?
1) WHAT is the eCourse all about that you’re inspired to create?
My Mama Magic – Embracing the brilliance of mothering
2) Out of all the options, WHY are you most excited to create this eCourse?
It is my course for an earlier version of myself, and a map to get me to my future self. Mamas are asking me for it…
3) Describe WHO you are creating this eCourse for.
Mamas who are looking for a way to bring back or discover for the first time their true soul essence, and infuse their lives with that magic. Career mamas and home mamas.
4) Describe the TRANSFORMATION or benefits they’ll receive by going through your eCourse.
Living in creative, focused, joyful freedom to know and be themselves AS they mother, embracing the path of motherhood as inclusive of their true soul essence and a vehicle for their highest gifts to manifest and shine through.
5) Using your skills and resources, HOW do you intend to facilitate the ultimate transformation?
Focus and clarity on the path, and infusing tremendous amounts of healing, forgiveness, and self love to reach true empowerment.
6) If your eCourse was a person, how would you describe its PERSONALITY or VIBES?
Spiritweavers through the screen… Earthy, beautiful, creative, joyful, caring, devoted, visionary, grounded, feminine, rainbow, mystic sensual blossom of divinity…January 21, 2016 at 9:52 am #12419
Bradley MorrisMountain Guide@bradleytmorris
YES! Great clarity so far @blissmother!! It’s exciting to see it coming together for you. I was getting a lot of visual cues while reading your ideas.
Some ideas that popped up… take them and use them or don’t 🙂
1) For the visioning piece. Offering some guided visioning processes (audio).
2) The Ho’oponopono piece, I love. I made a video years ago (see below). If you intend on making a guided process, I could see about introducing you to the musician if you wanted it as a background track.
3) I could see a really beautiful Self Care series for the cleansing week. With fun, inspiring videos that are enjoyable to watch and supportive handouts. I imagine your handouts being colourful and fun, with big typing. Like a big smiling love note.
4) I imagined something along the lines for the Community piece, taking an inventory of how important their role as a mama is to the whole of the community. Perhaps an exercise in writing a letter that is from the community, to the mama praising her for the job she did with her children. Cuz what mama doesn’t wanna be praised?
All your other descriptions are spot on Sarah. Awesome awesome job. I’m sure the friendly Wizard would be proud of you for all the flushing out you’ve done.January 21, 2016 at 9:42 pm #12582
Thanks!! Your reflections are very helpful. Much appreciated!February 2, 2016 at 1:29 pm #15436
Once again, I’m struck by the soul of your project. Though our WHAT’s and WHO’s are just a bit different, the theme and the soul you’re expressing here is like a mirror for me and my course. I’m keeping my mind, ears and eyes open for ways we can potentially collaborate. Love the ho’oponopono stuff.February 7, 2016 at 6:58 pm #16111
This is such a beautiful idea. How I wish something like this had been around for me when I was in that life stage. Good parenting is the foundation of the world and anything that helps that process is so valuable.
I agree with your focus on community as part of this too and I think advocacy is also vital. We live in political and economic systems that often marginalise women (especially in some parts of the world) and men in their fathering as well. Although a mother with young children may not have much energy left over!
I wish you well with this. It’s needed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.