1. Name: Janelle Morrison
2. What I Do (150 characters): Let’s see…former professional triathlete who’s a believer in the balance of Movement & Stillness. The intersection of the physical and spiritual for true health! Go fast! Slow Down! Take action! “Do” in-action! I’m a storyteller and writer (first book coming out soon!) And I’m creating an epic e-course (thanks to Andy and Bradley) to go along with my new fitness/stillness programs!
3. Kind of eCourse I’m excited to make (150 characters): Movement/Stillness Program! Encouraging, motivating, empowering, inspiring others to find the benefits of the balance of physical fitness and stillness for themselves, in ways that work for them and their lives! A theme of “The Alchemist” – fulfilling one’s destiny & possibility of true health by following the omens and one’s heart along a magical path unknown path…all leading to the intersection of the Physical and Spiritual!
4. What I am looking for in an Adventure Buddy (150 characters): Accountable! Inspired! Dedicated! Committed! Integral!
5. If you really knew me, you’d know that(150 characters) … I’ll never give up. Ever. And that I’m all of the above for you as a buddy! Let’s do this!
I just started my adventure and would love to be your buddy! I read over what you are working on and I feel that we would be a great match. As a Yoga practitioner and teacher and Group Fitness instructor I am constantly encouraging people to move and practice stillness. I am so intrigued about what you are creating and would love to hear more.
Here is some more info about me so you can get to know me as well and see if we would be a good buddy fit!
1. Name: Megan Nolan
2. What I Do (150 characters): I help people feel great through exercise, Yoga and motivation. I am passionate about helping people thrive in all areas of their life and love to help them do that!
3. Kind of eCourse I’m excited to make (150 characters): I would like to create a course that helps people bring yoga off the mat and into their lives so they can fully experience the benefits, the tools and the richness of the practice. I believe that is the true applicability of the practice: when we live our Yoga!
4. What I am looking for in an Adventure Buddy (150 characters): authentic, inspired and inspiring, enthusiastic, encouraging, constructively honest, willing to help each other succeed
5. If you really knew me, you’d know that(150 characters) …i am loyal, dedicated, hard working, straight up but very kind and loving. I live on Maui and am so grateful to be here and also to connect with people world wide
I look forward to hearing from you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.