1. Name: Rebecca LaChance – artist, photographer, serial identity changer (okay, that means I choose experiences that push me to live/act in my fullest potential). I’ve been up the ladder of health care, state government, academia, clinical research, the military, alternative healing and now, my focus is art.
2. What I Do (150 characters): I am a painter (iconography), photographer, and art business owner. I mentor other artists who need some guidance about the business aspects of their art. I teach photography skills to beginners. My personal passion is incorporating my painting/iconography principles into my photography. Underlying all of that is my basic premise that all art we produce is our communion to the spiritual/Divine.
3. Kind of eCourse I’m excited to make (150 characters): I am excited by the idea of producing an eCourse about incorporating the classic principles used by the great Master Painters into photography.
4. What I am looking for in an Adventure Buddy (150 characters): I’m looking for a buddy who is committed to their own process and knows that by sharing with another Buddy we can both reach greater heights – someone who is going to do “the work” together.
5. If you really knew me, you’d know that(150 characters) …While I may not take myself too seriously, I do take the work of fulfilling potential very seriously. And, I know there is an “otherness within us that wants to be part of the process.” I travel a fair amount and traveling expands my mind, my heart, and my skills.