October 17, 2017 at 11:58 pm #59047
Thank you so much @bradleytmorris
I’ll be studying the lighting. Definitely need middle daughter to help me with the filming as the space is small, so will need human hands to manipulate the phone for filming.
3 videos down, 9 to go. Why wasn’t this an email course? lolOctober 21, 2017 at 6:46 pm #59336
Fiona McAllisterAdventurer@fionaOctober 21, 2017 at 10:03 pm #59368
@fiona Fantastic music site – THANKS 🙂October 22, 2017 at 4:33 pm #59408
A 36 hour labour and two separate clients later… Doula down!
Looking forward to getting back at it, but for now.. Sleep, sweet sleep.October 23, 2017 at 9:05 am #59489
Thanks @fiona That site doesn’t have what I need sound wise. But I’ll keep looking through the site @bradleytmorris linked.October 24, 2017 at 3:39 pm #59761
Very quick update. Still rather zorsted after the long labour I supported this weekend. I have blocked off most of the coming week to finish the mini eCourse, as I’m doing the July challenge – complete within a month. Still struggling with the automaton, but I think that I need a couple of days good sleep so that my brain can fully function. I will not be scared by tech. I have the free zip and zapier plans at the moment to see if I like them. I may just give them up and not have the emails going to the participants. We’ll see. May end up booking a call with young @andyfreist to talk through my tech fears. We’ll see. I’m going to give it another 2 days. Halfway through shooting the videos. So that all needs finishing by Friday so that I can spend the weekend editing (I’m loving the editing). I already have a plan for my next trip up the mountain. My twin course – Loving the Multiple Mamas, which will have two pathways. One for birthworkers and one for people expecting multiples. But can’t think of that now. Gotta sleep and stop thinking about eCourses.October 27, 2017 at 1:58 pm #60184
I popped this on the challenge thread, but thought I’d also add it here so that I can read back on my progress.
October 31, 2017 at 3:59 am #60609
- I’ve set up drip (though I realise that I could have used it more effectively, but it’ll do for this short course)
- I’ve just got one video left to film, if I have time, I may redo one (daughter abandoned me, but I’m feeling rather proud of doing it all solo)
- Just waiting on a couple of videos from some of my favourite doulas to add to the course
- Have created downloads and whilst I didn’t sign up to Badge wotsimmy, I’ve created my own reward card
- I’ve finally cracked volume and fading in and out on wevideo
- I’ve been watching Teachable webinars and am practically dreaming about them at night
- My heart is beginning to beat a little faster as it moves towards launch summit
- My mind is moving towards my next course, so I’m having to really ground myself and stay focussed
- I gave up on the sales page challenge – but will do that next month. It was drawing my focus too much
I have my ULTIMATE strapline for all of my courses:
‘Start the conversation… Begin the education’October 31, 2017 at 1:21 pm #60690
So… launch summit and I’m still riding high.
My plan for the next week is to tweak, perfect and reflect. All with a Malbec in my hand.
Next week, it’s time to grab my gear and start this mountain again. It’ll be a slower trek, but so worth it. (Hey @bradleytmorris do I get to earn my bajillions again? :competitive: )October 31, 2017 at 1:43 pm #60697
Bradley MorrisMountain Guide@bradleytmorris
Do you mean, can you earn bajilions for your second time up the mountain? ABSOLUTELY!! Claim that next flag @mars!October 31, 2017 at 1:50 pm #60699
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.