When i try and download the content, it goes to a pop up window that won’t allow me to export it
to add it to evernote. I can email the pdf’s to myself and save it, but I want to have it exported to evernote. I even had my IT person take over my computer and he could not find it easilly; he had to do like 5 steps to get it to work and I forgot how he did it.. can you write out a document for those of us that the download opens up in another window that wont merge with evernote?
Happy to help you get this sorted.. Though I am not quite understanding the exact issue you are having. Sometimes things can be difficult to communicate/understand when it comes to troubleshooting technology, so the more in-depth you can explain things, the better I will be able to truly understand whats happening on your end…
So to be clear, are you able to download the .zip files to your computer?
The steps to getting the journals into Evernote are as follows:
1. Download the journal entries .zip file to your computer
2. Extract/open the .zip file to access the containing files
3. Inside is a .enex file (thats the evernote file), and a folder of printable PDFs
4. Open up the Evernote desktop application
5. In Evernote, go to File > Import Notes
6. In the popup, navigate to the .enex file i mentioned above – It will be something like “Checkpoint 1 – Basecamp (Evernote Import File).enex”
Can you follow those directions exactly, and then let me know if theres still an issue, and at what step you’re having an issue?