It’s time to find your Adventure Buddy!
Here’s what you need to do…
Buddy Hunt Action Steps:
1) Start your a thread in the Buddy Hunt forum – add the word “HUNTING” to the beginning of your thread title.
Answer the following questions in your thread:
2. What I Do (150 characters):
3. Kind of eCourse I’m excited to make (150 characters):
4. What I am looking for in an Adventure Buddy (150 characters):
5. If you really knew me, you’d know that(150 characters) …
2) Read through the other threads and reply/message others who you are interested in being buddies with.
3) Find your buddy, and schedule your first Buddy Huddle call
4) Replace “HUNTING” with “TAKEN” in the beginning of your search thread title.
5) Check the “Find your Adventure Buddy” task off your Map.
1. Name: Bradley Morris
2. What I Do (150 characters): eCourse Adventure Guide, Lifestyle Design & Business Coach
3. Kind of eCourse I’m excited to make (150 characters): The greatest eCourse of all time that teaches creators to build the greatest eCourse they can imagine!
4. What I am looking for in an Adventure Buddy (150 characters): Willing to show up, listen, Get Shit Done, Have loads of fun, offer suggestions and give high fives for all the progress we make together.
5. If you really knew me, you’d know that(150 characters) … with the passive income I create from selling eCourses, I am sponsoring myself to play Professional Golf
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘BUDDY HUNT GUIDELINES – READ BEFORE POSTING’ is closed to new replies.