The world I envision creating is:
– safe, quiet, lots of white / open space,
– places where deep conversations take place
– primarily the kitchen table, with munchies or dinner
– in the living room with a fire
– a quiet local coffee shop
This world is:
– plain, accessible / doable, appeals to the left brain as a measure of familiarity
– a place where you can be yourself, be vulnerable
– not hyped or over the top
– like talking to a best friend, someone who finally gets you
– feel at home
– know you’re not crazy, not the only one who thinks the way you do
– safe, relieved
– accepted and heard
– amongst the like-minded
– energized, renewed curiosity
My question: How can you facilitate these types of meaningful conversations via the videos you create? What do you imagine the video/conversation flow being like to enroll them into the world and experience you’re describing?
Do you share a piece of philosophy, ask them a question and instruct them to pause the video to write their response before continuing… or what do you think it would be like?
@bradleytmorris – The videos could of two types. The first being a lesson intro, which would be followed up with the written materials and live coaching webinar. The second would be sharing a piece of philosophy and then inviting the person to share their thoughts in comments in the forum or live coaching. These videos would be short, covering one topic per video instead of stringing a few together into a longer piece.
@bradleytmorris – appreciate the check in.
LOL – there is zero production happening. With all that’s being juggled until the end of next month, actual creation of usable resources is realistically not going to happen. Not sure about others, stress and pressure squashes creativity. Logic and processing / mulling still seems to work thank goodness. Really hoping catching up is not going to be an issue. Keeping the fingers crossed doing one session at a time will work out instead of getting stopped by waiting for everything to be done.
We’re here for ya! Totally understand where you’re at. The timing will be perfect when your creation is ready to be shared with the world. Stress not! This is the holy flow 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.