I already got going on Mailchimp for my automation.
Do you think that’s good enough for now?
I didn’t get too far and could shift over if you think it’s super important.
@andyfreist, what you think?
Personally, ConvertKit is way juicier and better for a service. However if you know MailChimp and are confident with it, then go with it so you don’t have to learn a new system. You can always upgrade later.
But if you want more power under the hood that gives you a lot more freedom to grow and improve the automation processes for ultimate customer engagement and you’d be excited by the learning curve to do it — then go for it! Make the change. Better now than when your business is booming and Mailchimp just isn’t cutting it anymore.
That’s my 3 cents. 🙂
happy to discuss more if you want.
If it slows you down a whole bunch @christy, then just go with what you know and don’t stress at all. You’re learning curve has been steep enough as it is. You can always easily upgrade later.
I think I’ll just go with what I’ve got and upgrade later…. Thanks!
Ugh, now that I’m reading it all, I’m not sure…..
You have any questions @christy ???
1) What do you want out of your automations?
2) What do you need for this particular launch?
3) How do you want to feel about setting up your auto-responder sequence?
4) What do you think you’ll want in 6-12 months (is it the same)?
1) I want people to receive the emails I create for them when I want them to receive them….simple as that. (I read that sometimes Mailchimp sometimes falls short with this)
2) For this launch I was going to do 25 emails, once daily, but have changed it to
1 email bundle per chakra every three days. L
People will receive 8 x 1 hr dance journeys so maybe once or twice a week email is better to space it out. (People will be able to move ahead faster if they choose)
Could be considered and 8 week course, but people can go faster if they want.
3) I want to feel like it’s going to work, and it’s all taken care of once I set it up.
4) Generally, the same, though I don’t know what will come about and how I will grow….
Convertkit just looks better and would grow with me, though I’m already in the know about Mailchimp and could create the emails easily.
Thanks for the great questions! I am sorry to have missed tonight’s coaching call. I look forward to the recording. 🙂
I keep reading about how people wish they started with Convertkit. I’m going to familiarize myself with the software and use your link to go forward if I choose that.
I plan on having LOTS of participants for my course as I grow.
I think that’s a great choice @christy. Let me know if you have anymore questions 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.