Here is one of the eCourses I’m excited about doing:
1) WHAT is the eCourse all about that you’re inspired to create?
– VR Adventure in Unity – a step-by-step guide to creating your own immersive VR projects with Unity
2) Out of all the options, WHY are you most excited to create this eCourse?
– I am so inspired by the frontier of VR
– I want to learn this, CREATE AWESOME VR EXPERIENCES, and become an expert in this field!
– There is no better way for me to deeply LEARN this than to do it myself and teach it to others.
3) Describe WHO you are creating this eCourse for.
– Those who are eager to be part of and shape the coming VR Revolution
4) Describe the TRANSFORMATION or benefits they’ll receive by going through your eCourse.
– After this course you will be an EXPERIENCED VR DEVELOPER!
– You will learn the step-by-step process of how to create your own VR apps, get it on device, and get it online.
– You will learn the fundamentals of creating an immersive VR experience
– You will be accompanied by other VR adventurers
– You will have access to a comprehensive library of valuable VR resources
5) Using your skills and resources, HOW do you intend to facilitate the ultimate transformation?
– I will use my skill, knowledge, humor, and enthusiasm for VR to deliver easy to follow Video Tutorials
– Students can gauge their progress on a step-by-step adventure map
– I will use my game development experience to create gamified rewards and achievements
– I will provide handy PDF checklists for really technical stuff
– I will offer Live webcast with Q&A
– I will provide a Community Forum (not Facebook) for community interaction and feedback
– I will provide a access to a comprehensive library of valuable VR resources
6) If your eCourse was a person, how would you describe its PERSONALITY or VIBES?
– Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
– Creative, energetic,fun
– Already is or aspiring to be a professional developer
Wow @jeff_kuipers, this is epic!!
@andyfreist and I were talking while he was here and both of us believe this is where the eLearning industry is heading. Awesome to have you here on this mountain spearheading the movement.
I’m excited to see your content breakdown at Creatora Heights to get a deeper understanding of what’s going to be involved.
Jeff, I’m looking forward to seeing where you take this and getting a chance to geek out with you about developer stuff. I’ve looked at Unity because you can deploy Unity games to the Wii platform and that feels more “legit” than just making a web game (like I’ve been toying with).
Hope to hear how the mountain has been treating you!
Alchemy Jeff, we miss you!! How’s your journey. Anyway you can get back into your early morning Star Bucks and beach time eCourse creative blitzes like you were earlier on in the year!? We’d love to hear how your journey’s been (the good, bad and challenging) and how we can help get you back on track to Launch Summit. Send us a smoke signal to let us know all is well in your world 😀
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.